Time & Location
May 22, 2018, 5:00 PM
605 Main St, 605 Main St, Stevensville, MD 21666, USA
About the event
Kent Island Scuba's PADI Basic Open Water certification class for only $420!
No Large Classes - very small class sizes and personal attention guaranteed.
No Hidden Costs – all prices are clear with no hidden fees or expenses.
Relaxed & Friendly Staff – everyone on the staff are pros and very friendly.
New Equipment – training equipment is new and professionally maintained.
No Hard Sales – we won’t spend the majority of you class trying to sell you gear.
Come see the difference and why everyone is talking about Kent Island Scuba
The class schedule follows:
5/22 Tuesday: Academics (Class) 4:30 - 8:30pm
6/2 Saturday: (Confined Water/Pool Dives 1-2) 3:30pm -7pm
6/3 Sunday: (Confined Water/Pool Dives 3-5) 3:30pm -7pm
Open Water Checkout Dive option include:
- Boat Dives: Every weekend on the Kent Island Dive Boat
- Quarry Dives: 2x Monthly (as requested)
- Palm Beach Dive Center (Weekly)
- Referral (If you're going to finish on a trip with another dive center)
For additional information please visit our site:
or feel free to ask us directly: (410) 774-6148 or email@example.com
- Confined Water Dives
- Open Water Checkout Dives
- Rental Dive Gear (BCD, Regulator(s), Weights, etc...)
What's not included:
- Personal Dive Gear (Mask & Fins) ***Special Package Prices for Students)***
- Wetsuits (if necessary)
- Boat Fees, Quarry Fees, etc... (boat and quarry fees are required in some locations)
Basic Open Water Class