Time & Location
Oct 07, 2018, 9:00 AM
Kent Island Scuba, 605 Main St, Stevensville, MD 21666, USA
About the event
Checkout the Eastern Bay from the Kent Island Dive Boat. Beautiful dives on the artificial reefs of the Chesapeake. Kent Island Scuba provides recreational and research dives on the Eastern Shore and Chesapeake Bay. Located in the Kent Narrows, only a few miles from the Scuba Shop. The boat operates every weekend and major holiday. Please contact for additional info.
Location: Kent Island Scuba – 605 Main St. Stevensville, MD 21666
Dive Boat (Marina): 120 Channel Marker Way, Grasonville, MD 21638 ***Please park at the Hilton Garden Inn***
Please review and complete the form:
- Boat Liability Form: Boat Liability
What to bring:
- Towel, Sunscreen
- Motion Sickness Meds
- Surface Marker Buoy
- Cutting Tool
- Mask & Fins
- Dry Clothes
How it works:
- Please arrive at the shop on time (the boat will not wait, no refunds for missing the boat)
- Sign boat release/liability waiver forms
- Rental equipment (if required)
- Drive to the marina with dive gear
- Space on the boat is limited, please bring only what you need
- Carry your gear to the boat
- Receive dive/boat brief
Post-dive: Please return your rental gear back to the shop. Please rinse/clean any/all rental dive gear at the shop (staff will be available to assist). If you do not wish to rinse/clean your gear, our staff will be glad to assist for an additional $15.
Fine Print: Kent Island Scuba has the right to cancel the trip, at any time for safety!
• Shop Cancelation(s) – Full refund
• Diver Cancelation(s) - 72hrs prior for refund
• The boat leaves on time, if you miss departure you will be responsible for the cost of the dive
• If you wish to have a supervised dive, please let the shop know at the time of reservation
• This is NOT a charter service
Cost/Fees: (Rental fees are included in the price of instruction for students)
Rental: Please checkout rental gear inside the shop at least 30min prior to dive.
• Each diver is responsible his/her rental gear
• Equipment Rental Agreement must be signed
Return: Please return your rental gear back to the shop. You are responsible rinse/clean your dive gear at the shop (staff will be there to assist). If you do not wish to rinse/clean your gear, our staff will be glad to assist for an additional $15.
Checkout Form: All divers & Students will sign the equipment checkout sheet for all rented equipment. A Kent Island Scuba staff member will inspect and sign for all returned equipment