Time & Location
Dec 05, 2018, 8:00 PM
Kent Island Scuba, 605 Main St, Stevensville, MD 21666, USA
About the event
Local Night/Wreck Dive.... Must be a minimum of Advanced Open Water or above.
Location: Kent Island Scuba – 605 Main St. Stevensville, MD 21666
Dive Boat (Marina): 120 Channel Marker Way, Grasonville, MD 21638 ***Please park at the Hilton Garden Inn***
Please review and complete the form:
- Boat Liability Form: Boat Liability
How it works:
- Please arrive at the shop on time (the boat will not wait, no refunds for missing the boat)
- Sign boat release/liability waiver forms
- Rental equipment (if required)
- Drive to the marina with dive gear
- Space on the boat is limited, please bring only what you need
- Carry your gear to the boat
- Receive dive/boat brief
Post-dive: Please return your rental gear back to the shop. Please rinse/clean any/all rental dive gear at the shop (staff will be available to assist). If you do not wish to rinse/clean your gear, our staff will be glad to assist for an additional $15.
Fine Print: Kent Island Scuba has the right to cancel the trip, at any time for safety!
• Shop Cancelation(s) – Full refund
• Diver Cancelation(s) - 72hrs prior for refund
• The boat leaves on time, if you miss departure you will be responsible for the cost of the dive
• If you wish to have a supervised dive, please let the shop know at the time of reservation
• This is NOT a charter service
Cost/Fees: (Rental fees are included in the price of instruction for students)
Rental: Please checkout rental gear inside the shop at least 30min prior to dive.
• Each diver is responsible his/her rental gear
• Equipment Rental Agreement must be signed
Return: Please return your rental gear back to the shop. You are responsible rinse/clean your dive gear at the shop (staff will be there to assist). If you do not wish to rinse/clean your gear, our staff will be glad to assist for an additional $15.
Checkout Form: All divers & Students will sign the equipment checkout sheet for all rented equipment. A Kent Island Scuba staff member will inspect and sign for all returned equipment