Love scuba diving? Want to share it with others on a whole new level? Take the Kent Island Scuba NAUI or PADI Divemaster course and do what you love to do as a career. Scuba divers look up to divemasters because they are leaders who mentor and motivate others. As a divemaster, you not only get to dive a lot but also experience the joy of seeing others have as much fun diving as you do.
The Divemaster program is your first level of professional training. Working closely with an Instructor, you’ll fine-tune your dive skills, like perfecting the effortless hover, and refine your rescue skills so you anticipate and easily solve common problems. You’ll gain dive knowledge, management, and supervision abilities so you become a role model to divers everywhere.
As a Divemaster, you’ll lead others as you supervise scuba diving activities and assist with diver training. Whether you want to work at a faraway dive destination or close to home at a local dive shop, the adventure of a lifetime awaits you.
- 18 years old
- Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (CPR and First Aid) training within the past 24 months.
- A medical statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
- At least 40 logged dives to begin the course and 60 dives to earn certification.
The Divemaster course teaches you to be a leader and take charge of dive activities. Through knowledge development sessions, water-skills exercises, workshops, and hands-on practical assessment, you develop the skills to organize and direct a variety of scuba diving activities. Topics and practical workshops include:
- Confined Water Dives
- Open Water Checkout Dives
What's not included:
- Personal Dive Gear (Mask & Fins)
- Rental Dive Gear (BCD, Regulator(s), Weights, etc...)
- Wetsuits (if necessary)
- Boat Fees, Quarry Fees, etc…
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel