Basic Open Water Scuba Diver / Junior Basic Open Water Scuba Diver
***Partial Certification Option: for students seeking to complete their checkout dives at another dive center (while on travel, etc...)
Just imagine where you will go! Begin your underwater explorations by enrolling in a PADI or NAUI Scuba Diver class. This is an entry-level certification course where you will learn the fundamental knowledge and skills to safety dive in open water.
Earning your Scuba Diver Certification card is an accomplishment for which you will rightfully feel proud and you will be ready to begin a lifetime of underwater adventures and discovering.
During your class, you will learn about modern dive equipment, diving sciences, responsible diving practices and the environment. Diving skills will be taught and practiced first in the comfort and convenience of a confined water environment and finally during your open water training dives with your Instructor.
Getting started is easy! Individuals ages 10+ and in good physical condition may enroll in a Scuba Diver course. The schedule is very conveneient and is tailored to your needs.
1. Academics: eLearning (online, independent study) Knowledge Review in shop
2. Confined Water: 1-2 Pool Sessions (schedueled weekly)
3. Open Water Checkout Dives: Several Options (dive boat, local, travel/trips, etc...)
- Confined Water Dives
- Open Water Checkout Dives
- Rental Dive Gear (BCD, Regulator(s), Weights, etc...)
What's not included:
- Personal Dive Gear (Mask & Fins)
- Wetsuits (if necessary)
- Boat Fees, Quarry Fees, etc…
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel