Our underwater environment presents divers with scenes of breathtaking beauty with wild and incredible creatures that amaze and fascinate. How can you possibly remember each one unless you bring them back through photography or videography? Enroll in a course today and begin taking home more than just sea stories to share with your friends and family!
In the Underwater Photographer course you will be taught the skills, techniques, and tricks of underwater photography including lighting, use of photographic equipment, the fundamentals of photography, underwater camera techniques, and underwater photo problems.
In the Underwater Videographer course you will master the skills and knowledge needed to safely enjoy making underwater videos. Your instructor will help you master the camera techniques and underwater camera controls to produce videos to share with family and friends.
1. Academics: eLearning: Self-Paced
2. Open Water Checkout(s): Options (dive boat, trips, etc...)
Open Water Checkout Dives: options include:
- Boat Dives: Every weekend on the Kent Island Dive Boat
- Quarry Dives: 2x Monthly (as requested)
- Palm Beach Dive Center (Weekly)
- Referral (If you're going to finish on a trip with another dive center)
- eLearning Academics
- Open Water Dives
What's not included:
- Personal Dive Gear (Mask & Fins)
- Rental Dive Gear (BCD, Regulator(s), Weights, etc...)
- Wetsuits (if necessary)
- Boat Fees, Quarry Fees, etc…
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel